Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Beautiful Day in Washington DC, Journal Entry #5



21 January 2011
15:01

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the wonderful afternoon in Washington DC. As you very well know, I have been to this great city several times, at the very least five times. This great city remains to be my all-time favorite city. There's just something magical about this place. I was able to walk to the Capital, and while there, I saw people setting up for March for Life on the National Mall. It was a wonderful day out- bright shining sun, however the wind was cold. Nonetheless it was a fantastic afternoon Lord, and for that I sincerely thank you.

I am now on the train headed to Baltimore, Maryland. If I get there in a timely manner Lord, I hope to visit Mother Elizabeth Seton's (a Saint) home and St. Mary's Spirituality Center. If I don't get there in time- no worries! Whatever your plan is Lord.


Love Always,

Bobby Rhea
15:18

No comments:

Post a Comment