Sunday, January 30, 2011

Deep and Rich Blessings, Journal Entry #6




22 January 2011
14:05

Dear Lord,

I am extremely humbled and thankful for your invitation to attend this conference. The blessings you have already given me through this conference have deeply enriched my life.

Yesterday I had dinner with Sisters Chiara and Monica, of the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal along with Father Luke Sweeney, the Vocations Director of the Archdiocese of New York. Then for the first session, I sat with Brothers Xavier, Innocence, and Angelus of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. The speaker, Lila Rose was absolutely phenomenal! Following that, Audrey Assad performed and she too was phenomenal. To close out the evening we were able to view 'The Way,' which was created by Emilio Estevez. Both he and his father- Martin Sheen are in the movie, and both were there last night to introduce the movie. I did not make it to the end of the movie because I was so tired so I made it about half the way through, and then went to bed. I thoroughly enjoyed what I watched of the movie and I hope to purchase it when it comes out and finish watching it.

Thank you for the rich blessings of this day Lord. Your love never ceases to amaze me!

By the way- my roommate Joe Camilo is great. I thank you for that blessing as well!


Love Always,

Bobby Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment